2019 Reading Goals
Ok I know that this post is extremely late as it is already day 24 of 2019 but I have been meaning to make my reading goals post for quite some time. The problem is that I have been changing up my goals a lot however I am finally happy with them and need to set them in place as I am really lacking in my reading so far in 2019.
Ok onto my 12 reading goals for 2019
- Read 100 books for the Goodreads Challenge
- Complete Mt Ararat (48 books) for Mt TBR
- Read the 6 main Jane Austen books
- Track my daily reading
- Read 50 pages a day
- Complete the A-Z book challenge
- Read at least 1 book from my TBR jar per month
- Complete 5 book series (Series that are completed but I haven’t finished them)
- Participate in 6 readathons
- Keep up with The YA Room BOTMs and attend the book club meetings
- Read 6 subscription box books that I have either received in 2019 or earlier
- Maintain all the book related pages in my Bullet Journal
Other book related goals are:
- Post twice a week
- Post a review every month
- Post subscription box reveals on my blog
- Have posts ready and scheduled a week prior
- Upload 3 times a week
- Have videos ready and scheduled a week prior
- Film reading vlogs for all readathons
- Film a weekend reading vlog every second weekend
- Upload at least 1 review every month
I will also be creating a Reading Goals page on this blog so that I can stay countable to 4 reading challenges that I am aiming to complete.
Also on top of this post I will be doing a video about my challenges where I will go into further detail about them.
Let me know what reading goals you have set for yourself.